Stem Cell Therapy
At Arlington Park Veterinary Hospital we are proud to offer stem cell therapy to our patients. Thousands of dogs have now been treated with stem cells from their own fat for arthritis, tendon and ligament injuries and muscle injuries. Not only that, but on-going evaluations are now being conducted of new uses for stem cells that may be available in the not to distant future.
Call us today at 847-934-1535 to schedule a consultation to see if stem cell therapy is right for your dog.
What Results Have Dog Owners Reported?
- Greater than 80% of dogs with arthritis have improved Quality of Life
- Here are outcome survey results for Older Dogs
- Here are outcome survey results for Younger Dogs
- Here are outcome survey results for Dogs on Pain Medication
What is the Process?
Stem cells are processed from your pet’s own fat.
What Do Stem Cells Do?
Stem Cell Therapy in Development
Vet-Stem is currently evaluating the use of stem cells for treatment of:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Immune mediated diseases
- Heart disease